Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bella


I am not getting any kind of perk for advertising here I just wanted to share a movie with you. I wouldn't say it is an entire family movie but "Bella" is worth viewing. Chris and I enjoyed it so much I wanted to share it. The writer, actor, and producer have a united goal to make movies that are meaningful and reflect values (wholesome ones).

It is well written, well filmed, and well acted. There is such beauty in Bella. Beauty in nature, in family, in music, even in the food.

On a personal note...It may not have been their goal but what I was reminded of is Christ's love. I was struck anew with the reality that He really sees me, is deeply empathetic and compassionate, and genuinely loves me. I think we all desire that. Like I said, that wasn't the "theme" of the movie but it's where my thoughts went at the end of the credits.
So run, don't walk to your nearest rental store...ha ha.

No comments: