Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saying Goodbye


God (and Mom) gave me a special gift. I was able to fly to Florida in January with my mom and Zephan to visit my grandparents and family.
I can't express what this trip meant to me. My spirit was refreshed with hours of time alone with my heavenly Father, Mom and I sweetly walked down memory lane many times, I had wonderful visits with my extended family, Zephan slept like a rock-I think it was all of the individual attention, and I was able to say "good bye" to my grandfather. I was able to tell him "thank you" for teaching me and taking me to swim and fish. I was able to look into his eyes and tell him I love him.
What a gift!

Zephan was playing a tickle game with Grandma Baker. They were so funny. He thought he was getting her good...maybe he was.

Zephan really wasn't sure about the sandy beach but he sure wanted to get those birds! By the way...the water was COLD!

Every Baker/Lovell/Suel has to have their picture taken on the Humiston Dolphin. IT IS TRADITION!

No comments: