Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday Afternoon


Okay...tell me this does not warm a mother's heart! I went in after cleaning up from lunch to find all four older children in Gavin and Zephan's room playing. Avery (bottom left) is a little tired. She fell asleep about 10 minutes after this was taken. Gavin and Jaden were so busy at play they didn't know I had come in, taken a few pics, and left. Thank You, God, for sweet moments like these. I'll take Mary's cue and "treasure (the memory) in my heart".
By the way...lest you think I am supermom these awesome kids had already cleared and cleaned the dining table! Thanks, guys.
"In the fear of the Lord one has strong confidence and his children have a refuge. The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, turning people from the snares of death." Proverbs 14:26-27
This is the verse that God has given me for this time in my life. Jamie

No comments: